By nameBy date

Sunday, Oct. 5. 58

Dear Dr. Federn:

     Today Elisheva and I are about to leave for a short trip—to Vermont—for two days. It is possible that on our return passage through New York we shall give you a ring. But don’t wait for it.

     We shall be very glad to have you here. But could you advance your coming by one day and be with us on Saturday (and you may sleep here—we have a guest room)?

     On Sunday I shall not be as free as on Saturday. Bring with you the German translation of Earth, but please look it again through, whether your opinion is not too severe? Also please mail already a few pages with corrections, so that I can build my own opinion. Publisher asked to return him the translation at the earliest.

With kind regards                     
Im. Velikovsky